Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Time Blogging~

This can be consider the first time ever that i blog on the net to express feelings towards an incident.Feeling quite happy and a great pleasure having this blog. Finally, there was something that i can proclaim to when i feel sad, happy, excited or nervous ...For me, a blog is a place where i can express all my feelings that no one else can feel it or understand it.. Sometimes is so difficult for me to make one understand my position or my own opinion towards a subject. By writing blog, i think it can make me feeling more comfort after finish expressing all those negative feelings...
I am in Form 5 this year, the year that I am going to face the largest challenge in the secondary moment. Feeling quite nervous and excited to know what am I in the no longer future.. I do have "tons" of resolutions for this year, hoping that i can be the better one and leaving sweet and touching memories......
It would be a tough year to face through this year for me... So many hardships that I need to come across soon.. I do hope that those kind of hardhips can really make me grow up in mentally or physically...
Basically, this is the first time i am writing blog and i having no idea what more to express..Hah..
Hoping that i can have a larger space to express my feelings for the incoming blog...

3 comments:

eMilY said...

welcome to blogging...
hope u will rnjoy here....

^^eMiLy

小茹 said...

I got to say, your blog is sibeh long ar!
But it's quite...dont know how to describe it, haha...
Keep the effort guy!
Not 'tons' of resolution but there comes the 'tons' of homework first!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! and your english is very good!
Come on, just blog whatever you want to say !
yoOO!