Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The stress life

Recently, I am quite busy with some activities or competitions. For your information, ever since I was young, I am always the active one that loves to get involve in a variety of competitions or activities.Being the practical down to earth person I am, the purpose of participating in any competitions or activities may able to upgrade our own talents and lead us to a better future..
These days, I had came across some tough problems that consist of many choices that require a lot of considerations~~
Here comes it----1) One of my Malay teacher would like me to participate in the Malay Debate Competition that will be held on the 1st April and 2nd April. 2) One of my Chinese teacher would like me to participate the chinese debate competition that hold in school today as a guide for the teacher to select representors for the distrcit level competition that will be held on the 2nd April. 3) One of my discipline teacher would like me to participate a coarse about leadership that held today either..
Oh, my God! I was mad of it.. As I need to make a tough desicion to decide what competitions should I participate.. I am a piece of blank at first. Actually, before that I was planning to go for the coarse as one of my friend from another school is going for that coarse too and I can't wait to see him after couple of months we did not contact each other.. But if I participate that coarse, I could not ever participate the chinese debate at all...I started to feel that I will be so selfish if I had ever go to that coarse as we all know that a debate competition requires mostly on co-operations among the team mates.I told to myself that no matter what I must be someone who is responsible..Although I knew that participating the debate competition today does not mean that high possibilities will represent the school, alas I still made the desicion strictly that to stay back to be with my team to debate with our spirits...!Yeah!
Sacrificing that great opprtunity going to that coarse, of course I'll feel that quite upset but I had at least learnt some lessons that sometimes we do really need to sacrifice something else to gain success.
And the moment I decided to participate the chinese debate, my team mates and I quickly made our discussion and burn the midnight oil. (The competition will be held the next day and we have not even prepare any of the information before that) So, my team mates and I started to feel nervous on that night, as we are a piece of blank. Of course I felt thousands of worries in my heart during the discussion in my team mate's house. I am not worry about of the winning actually , but I am worry about my team or I myself can't perform the best of ourselves...
Well, today is the day of the competition, and I still haven't finish my script.. What's wrong with me!!? I was trying to finish up as much as possible my script but sometimes i got stuck for the fluency of my script. I did not even have any evidence to prove my words for the script.When i went to ask my team mates, my team mates seem to be more nervous than I am. Although they looked nervous, I still felt very very very happy as they are putting as much effort as they can and they are paying fully concern on it. I am touched of it and so I did not ask them so that not to disturb them to make sure they can be well-prepared soon..
Soon, there comes the competition.. Feeling quite nervous the moment when i stepped in the hall.Later the competition started. My team was selected as the gouvernment, and of course my team mate is the first to stand up to give her views as I am the second debater. I felt so shocked actually when I saw my first debater friend to speak out. I could hardly say that she did really well and extraodinary.. I felt so touched and happy that my team mates are still confident on it..
As I was not well prepared, of coarse I could not perform well..
Soon, the results was being announced.. My team lost!Feeling a bit sad of course(commen reaction)But I still feel enough to be there as my team mates had done their really best. And I felt so sorry for them as maybe I would be one of the factor that cause my team lost. I felt a bit sorry and sad for this...And of coarse higher possibilities I would not be selected to represent the school..
Stilll ok, for me. I think I can take it.. Ha.Anyway I am happy that I had learnt many lessons from the competition above. I had learnt how to co-operate and of coarse not to do things on the last minute..And of coarse I can gain friendship. I do really happy to be with my team mates. Being with them, I feel fun and happy . A lost in the competition doesn't mean anything, but what is important is the learning process.Anyway I do hope my team mates will be selected to be represent the school and to prove that I am the luckiest one that to have the best team mates!
Thanks and best wishes..





Sincerely by Nick,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah !!!
I m super + extremely happy coz you're praising me in your blog!!
YOyoyoyYOOO !!!
But i', a bit shhyyyyy~~~

life is full of assorted choices
it is doesn't matter if u chose the wrong 1, coz it can be the lesson in your life!
as long as you always posses your own spirit and perseverance!
All these experiences can mould you into a better man !
enjoy your life ! ,why not? !

eMilY said...

hey....
i think u all hae done ur best...
win or lost is not the important...
enjoy the process and aprreciate the friendship among u all....
maybe some of the choices in our life, but u still have some experiennces and memories....
no pain, no gain....
remember, do not putus asa so easily, keep going and i know u all can...
GAMBATEH....

^^eMiLy