Saturday, April 4, 2009

LiFe To FacE???


Recently, I am always considering and thinking wheter I myself is a successful leader or not?After a long term thinking, I could say that I am still not consider a fully successful one in leadership. There is still a large space for me to improve and upgrade myself. Every leader does have their stress and hardships or even challenges to face, it is about who you are and what you want to become of yourself. Same to me, I also having stress after being the leader of the prefect team. But the point is that how are we going to face everything steadily. Sometimes there are a few options to choose to face out problems, why not we choose the positive way if we can? In daily life, the most thing that we are going to face is the people around us. So, it is very important to know how to get along with people around us. Actually, sometimes I use to lose some friends around me due to some unwanted misunderstanding .So what can i do? That was the fact already. So, the things that I can do is to recognize more frens and people around me. But not stopping there and do nothing or being aggressive. "A wise man learns from their mistakes". Never feel regret to the mistake you hade done, but learn something from the mistake you hade done and turn over a new leaf and you can be the better one.
For me, I am not consider a perfect leader actually. Actually, there were so many stress and problems that I need to face each day. But what I choose is I face my life happily. I choose not to bother how people angry, hate or even gossips about me. But I try to do things that make people around me to feel happy. "Be yourself" becomes the motto for me personally to lead my life. Whenever people comment about me I would not care too much. I will just interpret, and I will change it if I think it really affect the whole situation. If it is just the gossips, I would rather not care. A successful people is always be strict to their desicions and never be affected by the gossips. Just feel those who are gossiping just as singing.
Followed by, each leader have certain things they need to sacrifice. For example, I sacrificed some of my friendship indirectly.However,it depends very much on the point we stand. Never feel regret to the sacrifices we made as it will reflect a better future for our own. So we don't know what happen next, what happen tomorrow, next week or in the future, so why not let us face life happily each day. A simle on the face keeps away tons of problems from us. Some of my friends use to scold me in purposely sometimes just for the fun of it but what to do? For me, i will think that if scolding me that is a kind of interest of his or her and can make the one to feel happy and why not just let it be. I just want to be myself. I am still a happy one. Nothing to be worry. If one day I lost everything, I will still have my family, I still have my siblings, I still have my relatives. They would be my 100% supporters forever. I will always appreciate every single one around me as we know life brief candle.
Anyway, it is actually quite difficult to express my feelings or opinions into words. No pain no gain. Nothin' is impossible. So take all these words as encouragement for us to succeed in our life.

No comments: