Saturday, May 2, 2009

BuSy LiF3

It is a couple weeks that i havent updated my blog due to the busy life.. What?! Exam is around the corner.. Oh gosh! Everyone in my class made me feel extremely nervous.. The class that look like bazaar daily had turned over to become a quite place just as the library. When I just step into the classroom, I could see friends around me are sitting down on a chair and facing on thier books with no regrets.For me, I havent have my mood yet to study at all actually..I am still thinking of how I am going to plan my coming soon holidays already.. Huh.. And I was so excited that I can't wait to follow on my driving practise. Yesterday was my first practical for driving. I was so nervous when I first sat on the seat of the driver's seat.. Once the trainer ask me to let go the handbreak, I feel even more nervous and could not stay calm and worry of the car knocking towards something.. Haha.. Hopefully the follow on practise can be more smooth as we all know practise make perfect... Exam!Exam!Exam!
Stress!Stress!Stress...............................................
Actually I do really agree that students study just to pass in their examinations...Haha.. Becoz the same incident had reflected on me..
Anyway, I hope all the best for the people who are going to sit for the first semester examinations. ^_^ I think I would stop blogging temporarily as the busy life goes on.. Hopefully I could bring something more exciting in the following blog..........

2 comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

Copy my word ar~""The class that look like bazaar daily had turned over to become a quite place just as the library""~~
But i oso agree with u~Our class will behave like tat when the exam was around the corner..
Lolx^^U felt so nervous ar~But i felt so excited~~
Im addiction in driving practise dy~~I hope to hv another practise as faz as i could~But,the exam delay my planning..TT
Haiz..Im worst than u la~
I still got many havent read..
Anyway~~Gambateh la~~
But dun work so hard lar~Haha~~^^